As our state begins to reopen, Governor Carney had modified the “guidelines” for worship services several times, in our favor. The leadership of Parkview Assembly has prayerfully considered the safest and wisest way to offer in-house Church services.
Starting Sunday, June 14th, we are happy to announce that we will re-open with two services at 8:30 and 10:30 am in the sanctuary.
In order to maintain the social distancing requirements, we have closed off every other pew and have added chairs along the back wall that are spaced 6 feet apart.
We will follow the Governor’s Guidance for Communities of Worship (6/2/20, Phase 2) to ensure that you and your family have a safe church experience.
When you come to church, all the doors will be opened for you, so you will not have to touch anything. You will find masks, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available to you in the Lobby. Our church has been thoroughly deep cleaned and disinfected by our staff and cleaning company. Bathrooms have been painted, floors waxed and all cloth covered seating has been properly sanitized.
At the 8:30 Service- It is recommended for our Seniors, vulnerable individuals
and anyone in need of a smaller service.
Under the Governor’s new guidelines, 65+ may attend services.
Scheduled cleaning will be provided between services.
At the 10:30 Service- There will be No Kids Church or Nursery available yet. We do have
new coloring books and crayons available in the lobby for kids to bring into the sanctuary.
- Kids lessons will continue to be available ONLINE, with printable home sheets.
- We ask you to please allow adequate spacing (6ft.) in the pews between individuals and family groups. Families can be seated together.
- You will be able to enter and exit through our front door or the side door of the sanctuary for your convenience.
- Face coverings are to be worn by those ages 13 and up, per the governor’s order. Please know that there are folks with medical restrictions that prevent them from wearing a mask. We have designated the youth section seating for people that are unable to wear a mask.
- We will encourage a “no contact environment” and ask that you will refrain from hugging, shaking hands or high fives at this time.
- Tithes and offerings can be placed in the Joash chest on the platform, use the Kiosk in the Lobby, text to give or online giving.
***If you are sick with fever, cough, sore throat or have any illness, please stay home. If you have been around anyone who has tested positive for the virus, the guidelines are for you to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Ministries that are FUNCTIONING now:
Preaching, Worship Team, Sound Board, Projection and Security.
Ministries NOT Functioning at this time:
NO Greeters, NO Welcome Center, NO Kids Church, NO Coffee, NO Sunday School,
NO Ushers or Sunday Intercessors.
Services will recorded and will continue to be provided online at 12 noon each Sunday.
Every Sunday night - our weekly Prayer Meeting will resume “Under The Tent” from 6-7 pm. If it rains, we will be inside.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (302) 368-0777.
Although we have faced many challenges and hardships recently, we believe that the best days are ahead for the Church, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Please know the Bible instructs us to fight the good fight of faith, do not become weary in well doing, and rely upon the Lord to guide, provide and protect.
These are certainly challenging times, and we need each other like never before!
Thank you for your faithfulness unto The Lord Jesus Christ.