Welcome Back to Parkview’s Kids Church! We missed you.
We are excited to announce that we are taking our first step to re-opening our Children’s Church starting on Sunday, Sept. 13th for Kids on the Move (6-12 years old). Things will look a little different – so please take note of the following safety procedures and precautions.
CHECK-IN AND PICK-UP PROCESS
- Check-in and pick-up will always be through the side door of the church.
- One-way flow of traffic.
- No going down the steps in the lobby.
- Please arrive by 10:15 am for check-in.
- Parents and children must wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Please follow the social distancing markers on the floor.
- Name tags will be printed for you when you get to the check-in desk.
- Children will have their temperature checked and use hand sanitizer.
- Parents will do a wellness inventory and sign a waiver.
- Kids will enter the Fellowship Hall through the kitchen, parents will go up the steps to the Sanctuary.
- Pick-up will follow the same procedures as above (steps 1-3) with entering through the side door of the building.
PRECAUTIONS DURING KIDS CHURCH
- In the Fellowship Hall, chairs are socially distanced 6 feet apart with a basket placed under the chair (siblings may sit together).
- Baskets are labeled, so all the supplies will only be for your child.
- ALL our teachers and volunteers will wear masks.
- Your child must wear a mask when getting out of their chair, going to the bathroom and moving in the hallway.
- PLEASE do not bring your children to church if anyone in your home has been sick.
Our expectation is for all parents to follow the above safety procedures and maintain your child’s wellness. We look forward to providing a safe and thriving environment for your child to grow spiritually within the house of the Lord.
There will be a mandatory Release Form | Wellness Questionnaire
that needs to be signed at check-in.